Are you a part of a group or organization that would like to use the Barneveld Area School District facilities?
Our school district now uses an online scheduling tool for requests to use the district facilities.
The benefit of this online system is that it allows school programs, community program providers and associated organizations to view an online consolidated calendar. The calendar will show scheduled activities and, therefore, show users what times are available for scheduling.
How does it work?
- First, you must request to be a user for the Facilities Use Calendar.
- Please remember what you set up as your Requester Login.
- Once you have been approved as a requester, you can look at the availability of any of our facilities.
- After determining availability, you can go ahead and enter a schedule request for your organization under the "Request Facilities" button at the top of the various calendars.
- When your request is made, it will need to be approved by the Activities Director.
- Once approved, you will receive an electronic contract that you need to sign and return electronically.
- Once signed and returned, your reservation is made.