Food Service

Lunch Process

Lunch Letter
How to order Lunch (Video)
Lunch ordering Form
Lunch MenuLunch Online Payment
Free and Reduced Lunch Application

Federal File A Complaint of Discrimination

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

File A Complaint of Discrimination

To file a complaint of discrimination within the school meals program, you may send a letter to Joe Price at Barneveld School District, PO Box 98, Barneveld, WI 53507 or call at 608-924-4711 or email jprice@barneveld.k12.wi.us. If individuals wish to file a civil rights complaint we will provide a form or refer to the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form for assistance in filing at https://www.ocio.usda.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2012/Complain_combined_6_8_12.pdf. All verbal or written civil rights complaints filed regarding the school nutrition programs will be forwarded to the Civil Rights Division of USDA Food and Nutrition Service within 5 days.